SoMyChemicalRomance
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur le groupe My Chemical Romance

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews

2 participants
AuteurMessage
doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Empty
MessageSujet: Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews   Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juil - 16:30

Des news en provenance du Comic con sur le nouveau comic de Gerard et la suite de The Umbrella Academy

Citation :
SDCC 09: Dark Horse & Gerard Way Loves Comics Too!

Gerard Way was the surprise guest at the Dark Horse: We Love Comics Too! panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego on Saturday, and announced a new comic called The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

.The panel included DH Managing Editor Scott Allie, Publisher Mike Richardson and Public Relations Director Jeremy Atkins, who introduced other creators and representatives in the audience as their projects were announced.

Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance and writer of the Eisner Award winning The Umbrella Academy, announced a new series he'd be writing called The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

Way will work with co-writer Shaun Simon and artist Becky Cloonan (DEMO, PIXU0 on the comic, which is completely unrelated to Umbrella Academy. The Killjoys book will be a mature readers title set in the '90s in modern America.

"It's simply about a guy who wants his Ramones records back," Way said to laughs from the audience. "It deals with so many things."

Way said that, in search of his Ramones records, the character goes on a "violent six-issue odyssey."

The publisher also announced next volume of The Umbrella Academy called “Hotel Oblivion."

"I'm more excited about Hotel Oblivion than any of the series so far," Way said of this new third volume of Umbrella Academy. "If you notice it gets weirder and more introspective in series 2. My goal for this series is to have the least amount of the Umbrella Academy team in there... There's a lot of new crazy stuff in this book, and I'm excited about it."

Another surprise was Jim Shooter, who is going to be in charge of reviving properties like Classic Media Doctor, Solar: Man of Atom, Mighty Samson, Turok: Son of Stone, and Magnus Robot Fighter 4000 A.D.

"We're going to start from scratch and reinvent them," Richardson said.

Shooter said he's excited to get back to some of these characters and put a fresh, new spin on them. "As you know, I have a long history with these characters," he said, referring to his time spent as publisher of Valiant. "I'm going to give it my best shot. With Mike's help, all things are possible."

Une trad plus tard.

Ca me tarde !! ikipou

Dernière édition par doush.k le Mer 29 Juil - 19:59, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
devilfishlyly
Admin
devilfishlyly

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews   Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juil - 20:39

hotel oblivion chut 1

ça c'est du titre... (pour le nouvel UA)

c'était donc ça que causais mikey...
j'était devant twitter à me dire : qu'est ce qu'il essaye de nous faire comprendre... Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews 517670

nen veut
nen veut !!!!!
doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews   Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juil - 18:51

Un interview plus complet avec Gerard à propos de Killjoy sur le site de Rolling Stone >>ICI<<
doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews   Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Icon_minitimeMer 29 Juil - 20:01

Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Msg-1210

Une review du comic con par MiseryXchord :

Citation :

Mikey and Gerard Way @ SDCC09

Gerard Way (Umbrella Academy/Killjoys; My Chemical Romance) and surprise guest Mikey Way! at San Diego Comic Con on July 25, 2009.

Gerard discussed his comics, music and movie projects (like writing the soundtrack for the Umbrella Academy movie, and how he always wants to steal his Umbrella Academy story titles because they'd make such great MCR song titles:), how much he was influenced by reading "Watchmen" and answered questions from the audience. He also announced his new series "Killjoys" from Dark Horse comics, although he first told us his new series was "The long awaited Twilight/MCR crossover slash fanfic series!". Apparently, Gerard was mistaken for R Patz several times at the convention and insisted that the actor is far better looking than he is (something some members of the audience protested violently).

He then announced that since they finally got Mikey on a panel, now he had to write his own comic book series. When pressed for the title of this unplanned series, Mikey finally offered, "I don't know, uh, fucking Iron Man 2, or something", which Gerard declared was exactly that "FUCKING Iron Man 2" breaking the admonishments on the back of the name placards to not swear in front of the kids`. Gerard soon dropped another F-bomb when telling his story about fanboying at "Gary Fucking Oldman while standing in line to piss".

Mikey was mainly silent but towards the end was asked the question of if he was influenced/inspired by his brother's creativity. He replied that,of course he was inspired by his brother, all the time, and stated that he was "Robin to Gerard's Batman; or like Tonto to his Lone Ranger".

Unfortunately, a pitcher of water was directly between Gerard's face and my lens 99% of the time, so I couldn't get many shots of him. Two rows of seats right in front of him were marked "Reserved" but sat nearly empty the entire panel. Sadness. Sad

Que je vous traduit de suite parce qu'elle vaut le coup !

Citation :
Gerard a parlé de ses livres, de musique et des projets de film (comme écrire la bande originale pour le film de The Umbrella Academy, et comment il veut toujours voler ses titres de The UA parce qu'ils feraient de si bons titres pour des chansons de My Chem), combien il a été influencer en lisant Watchmen et a répondu a des questions du public.

Il a aussi annoncé sa nouvelle série "Killjoys", bien qu'il nous ai d'abord dit que sa nouvelle série était "la trés attendue fanfic crossover slash Twilight/MCR" (et là je me demande ce qu'il lit parce que ce genre de truc doit surement exister !).
Apparement Gerard a plusieurs fois été confondu avec RPatz à la convention et a insisté sur le fait que l'actor était bien plus beau que lui (ce pour quoi certains membres du public ont violemment protester).

Il a alors annoncé qu'ils avaient finalement Mikey a une conférence, maintenant il devait écrire sa propre série. Quand, questionné sur le titre de sa série non plannifiée, Mikey a finalement répondu "je ne sais pas, uh, "fucking iron man 2", ou quelque chose comme ça", ce à quoi Gerard déclara que c'était exactement ça "FUCKING Iron Man 2" (je laisse en anglais pour le jeu de mot Wink) ce pour quoi il a été réprimandé de ne pas jurer devant les enfants.
Gerard a refait tomber la F-bomb en racontant son histoire à propos de "fanboying" (comme le fangirlisme mais au masculin XD) sur "Gary Fucking Oldman dans la queue pour aller pisser".

Mikey était principalement silencieux mais vers la fin, lui a été posé la question de si il avait été influencé/inspiré par la créativité de son frêre. Il a répondu que bien sur il avait été inspiré par son frêre, tout le temps, et affirma qu'il était "le Robin du Batman de Gerard, ou comme Tonto de son Lone Ranger" (chacun ses références !)

Le coup de la fanfic m'a tué ! Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews 517670 (à voir dans la vidéo Wink )
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews   Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews Icon_minitime

Nouveau comic de Gerard - Comic Con reviews
Page 1 sur 1