SoMyChemicalRomance
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur le groupe My Chemical Romance

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)

AuteurMessage
doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Empty
MessageSujet: Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)   Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Icon_minitimeMar 28 Sep - 10:33

Bon c'est pas vraiment le clip mais plutôt la version "karaoke" Laughing

Dernière édition par doush.k le Ven 15 Oct - 13:50, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)   Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Oct - 23:50

Citation :

New My Chemical Romance video to premiere after next week’s Jersey Shore

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) ?ACT=161&vars=YToyOntzOjg6ImVudHJ5X2lkIjtzOjU6IjI3MTU0IjtzOjk6IndlYmxvZ19pZCI7Tjt9

The video for My Chemical Romance's new single, "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" will debut on MTV at 11 p.m. EST on Oct. 14 following Jersey Shore. The video will go live on MTV.com the night before at 12:01 a.m. EST on Oct. 14. MCR will also take over MTV2 during the week of Nov. 22 in support of their upcoming album, Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

et

Citation :

Check Out Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na...' Video

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Mcr2

From the trailer for My Chemical Romance's "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" single and video, off their upcoming Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys album (Nov. 22), we know that My Chemical Romance took to the road for a high-flying, dust-busting, real-good, feel-good time with a rogue band of misfits, miscreants and outlaws. It's good fun and it's definitely not clean.
"Na Na Na..." is a raised-fist, raucous rebellion, and from the looks of My Chemical Romance's growling, gritty-grilled muscle cars and lost highways, the "Na Na Na..." video might just be the ride of a lifetime.
Check out these exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from the set of My Chemical Romance's "Na Na Na..." video, and don't miss the MTV.com video premiere on Thursday, Oct. 14th at 12pm ET, and watch it on MTV at 11pm ET that night following the season finale of the "Jersey Shore."

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Mcr1

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Mcr4

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Mcr3

doush.k
Junky
Junky
doush.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)   Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Icon_minitimeVen 15 Oct - 13:37

Ca y est il est sorti !! happy

C'est une tuerie !!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)   Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel) Icon_minitime

Na Na Na (lyrics et officiel)
Page 1 sur 1